communicate more persuasively. get what you want more often.
Prof. Litt teaches a powerful and innovative approach to persuasive writing.
This workshop is about much more than writing a persuasive brief. The workshop provides you with the tools to use strategic writing to market and brand your firm, leverage adversaries, and manage and satisfy client expectations.
Prof. Litt's law firm persuasive writing workshops are dynamic, interesting, and engaging. Your attorneys, paralegals, and staff leave the workshop with the perspective, skills, and materials they need to write clearer, stronger, and goal-oriented documents immediately. Among many other things, they learn to:
1) Define the goals of your writing and strategize to achieve them
2) Step into your readers' shoes to anticipate their questions and objections
3) Create documents that are easy to read
4) Focus your reader on what's important by excluding everything that is unnecessary
5) Engage your reader to persuade them to see things your way