Write more persuasively. get what you want more often.
Every word is an opportunity to persuade your reader to see things your way. Prof. Litt will teach you to think more clearly, set goals, and inspire your reader every time you write a formal presentation, marketing materials, and even email.
Our small business strategic writing workshops are dynamic, interesting, and engaging. You and your staff leave the workshop with the perspective, skills, and materials needed to write clearer, stronger, and goal-oriented documents immediately. Among many other things, you'll learn to:
1) Define the goals of your writing and strategize to achieve them
2) Step into your readers' shoes to anticipate their questions and objections
3) Create documents that are easy to read
4) Focus your reader on what's important by excluding everything that is unnecessary
5) Engage your reader to persuade them to see things your way